|Manufacturer Part No.||R70112|
|List Price:||Special Order|
If you’re looking for powerful, feature-packed instruments in a compact package, the i40 instrument line from Raymarine is the answer. Elegant and simple to operate thanks to the use of just three control buttons, i40 has extra-large digits and razor-sharp LCD displays and red backlighting for outstanding visibility in all lighting conditions.
These SeaTalk compatible instruments offer full integration with Raymarine autopilots and navigation equipment. The ultra-sleek design of i40 line is designed to complement our full line of a-Series, c-Series and e-Series Multifunction displays, and looks great on the helm of any boat. All i40 Instruments come with a low-profile surface mounting kit and silicone rubber sun cover. An optional bracket mounting kit is also available separately.
i40 Instruments are designed to operate from 12V DC power, and are ultra-efficient drawing less than 0.4 watts for superior run-time and excellent green credentials.
- Ultra-modern design complements Raymarine’s latest a-Series, c-Series and e-Series Multifunction display and instrument systems.
- High contrast LCD displays with large digits for excellent visibility.
- Red backlighting for outstanding night-time visibility.
- Simple SeaTalk networking with other Raymarine instruments, autopilots and MFDs.
- Built-in transducer connections simplify installation.
- Same mounting hole and connections as older ST40 instruments.
- 128mm x 72mm profile and 55mm circular cut-out
The Raymarine i40 Speed Instrument is available as a complete system with a thru-hull transducer, or as a display-only kit enabling you to monitor your boat’s speed through the water as a remote location. The i40 Depth Instrument offers easy-to-read displays of current speed, maximum speed, average speed, distance log, trip log as well as water temperature.