Budget Marine Antigua
Budget Marine Antigua – English Harbour
The Compton Building
Antigua and Barbuda
Whatsapp: +1-268- – per March 1st
In Season from November to middle May
8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
8:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Off Season from middle May to October
8:00 AM-2:30 PM
Budget Marine Antigua has three locations in Jolly Harbour, English Harbour and North Sound Marina. Our English Harbour store is located on the main road when coming into English Harbour just before Falmouth Harbour Marina. We offer the largest selection of marine products in Antigua and can supply from a substantial stock or import directly to avoid some import taxation for foreign yachtsmen and local fishermen.
We have ample customer parking and are in walking distance from XXXXX.
We speak English.
Yacht in Transit Product Sourcing
Budget Marine can supply marine equipment at international prices to Yachts in Transit meeting criteria defined by Antiguan Customs.
From stock: ABST can be waived.
From foreign supply consigned to yacht: ABST and Import Duty can be waived.
- Order an item we have in our main Jolly Harbour store before 3pm and receive it the following day.
- Talk to us about your project – we can give you a starting discount based on the size of your project.
- We have a reliable Special Order Service that is quick and efficient for any items you need and can’t find in store.
- Get the perfect Boater’s Gift: the Budget Marine Gift Card. They are available upon request and can be purchased from the cashier.
- Free informational brochures, supplier catalogs, marine trade directories, marine magazines and newspapers are frequently distributed in our store.
Shipping & Export
On Island Delivery
Arrangements can be made for on island delivery of bulk buys and heavy products, as and when the company vehicle is available. So you don’t need to lug that heavy battery to the dockside – request assistance from sales personnel.
We accept US and EC dollars. Prices in the store are listed in ECD dollars.
Customers must open a credit account with Budget Marine Antigua. Credit extended from other locations is not valid here. To apply for a credit account, please come in to the store to complete the credit account form. Deposits may be requested when opening an account.
We accept local, bank draft and traveler’s cheques.
We accept Mastercard and Visa.
We also accept wire transfers for customers that would like to purchase items without being present in store. We will provide you with any wire transfer information if this is the case.
The price stated on our website are in US dollars and applies to the St. Maarten location for those customers that are Yacht In Transit, Export Customers or Non Residents that provide proof of this status. Prices in Antigua will vary due to local taxes and duties as well as different shipping costs. We are committed to giving you the best possible pricing.