|Manufacturer Part No.||010-01159-00|
|List Price:||Special Order|
True Dual-Channel 1 kW CHIRP
CHIRP is the most sophisticated sonar technology available for fishing. CHIRP is an acronym for Compressed High-Intensity Radiated Pulse. What it means to you is much better target resolution, clarity and crispness than any other sonar system. Having Garmin true dual 1 kW CHIRP as your traditional sonar allows you to adjust CHIRP frequencies to low/medium, low/high, medium/high to further optimize your sonar performance.
The GSD 25 premium sonar module is a remote network solution that provides outstanding fishfinding and bottom tracking capabilities. It offers dual-channel 1 kW CHIRP, plus Garmin CHIRP DownVü and SideVü sonar scanning for the clearest scanning images on the water. The images sent to your compatible Garmin chartplotter have target details so clear and precise, you can actually distinguish between small and closely spaced fish at key fishing depths all the way down to 5,000 feet.
- Premium remote network sonar solution
- Includes true dual-channel 1 kW CHIRP, plus CHIRP SideVü and DownVü scanning sonar for the clearest images on the water (transducers sold separately)
- Provides serious sportsfishers outstanding fishfinding and bottom tracking capabilities
- Helps distinguish between small and closely spaced fish at key fishing depths
- Depth capability to 5,000 feet