|Manufacturer Part No.||IC-M802 01|
- The latest ICOM Digital Signal Processor technology with a compact remote head.
- Large LCD dot matrix display with 10 levels of backlighting.
- Easy to use in all conditions, with large knobs for channel and bank selection.
- Built in DSC controller with emergency distress button.
- Digital speech compression maximizes talk power.
- Flexible filter setting for outstanding reception in all modes.
- 150 watts output for reliable long distance operation.
- Rugged die cast chassis and cooling fan for continuous operation during email sending.
- Email ready with fast TX/RX switching. (Pactor modem required).
- Wide band receive coverage 0.5-29.999 MHz.
- Remote channel selection from the microphone.
- NMEA GPS input and RS232 modem port.
- Remote mount speaker included.
- Optional AT-140 automatic antenna tuner for a perfectly matched antenna.
- Dimensions (W×H×D; projections not included):
Main unit: 240×94×238.4mm; 9 7/16×3 11/16×9 3/8 in
Controller: 220×110×84.4mm; 8 21/32×4 11/32×3 5/16 in
Speaker: 110×110×84.4mm; 4 11/32×4 11/32×3 5/16 in