|Manufacturer Part No.||YBB264PT|
|List Price:||Special Order|
Pacifica Plus is suitable for sailing yacht or powerboat hulls, propellers and outdrives in sea/fresh/brackish water on Aluminum / Zinc-Galvanized Steel, GRP / FRP , Lead, Steel, and Bronze / Stainless Steel substrates.
It is a copper free ablative antifouling with dual antifouling properties: Econea ™ for the control of barnacles and shell fouling, and Biolux Slime blocking Technology. It is a fast-drying, low VOC, high solid ablative antifouling which minimizes paint build-up. As it wears away with use, the performance of Pacifica Plus is directly related to the amount of paint applied (thin film thickness may lead to premature fouling).
Note: Spraying antifouling on running gear may be preferable to brushing. Propeller, lower unit, sail drive and even the inside of thru-hulls can be fouled in no time. The solution: Apply Pacifica Plus antifouling with the handy Preval sprayer PRV/267.
- Outstanding Copper-free bottom paint.
- Contains Econea™ to control shell growth and Biolux® Slime-Blocking technology.
- Clean, crisp, bright colours.
- Fast dry, low odor.
- High solids, reduced solvent emissions.
- Polishing action for improved fuel efficiencies which equals reduced Carbon Dioxide and Sulfur Dioxide into the air.
- Suitable for all substrates, including aluminum.