|Manufacturer Part No.||INT/YBA470GL|
|List Price:||Special Order|
Interlux Micron 66 is a long lasting, self polishing copolymer with Biolux® formulated to provide a level of antifouling protection not previously available in any paint. It polishes and becomes smoother with use, reducing drag and fuel consumption, leading to significant reduction in carbon dioxide and sulfur dioxide emissions. It can be hauled and relaunched without recoating and the polishing action reduces build-up, hence minimizing sanding at reapplication. Maximum protection even during stationary periods at the dock or mooring. Formulated specifically for professional application. Not for use in fresh water.
- Top of the Micron® range – Award-winning, self-polishing copolymer technology with Biolux® SPC. (use in Salt water)
- Outstanding antifouling performance in the harshest fouling conditions for 2 years and beyond
- Outperforms old TBT antifouling paints
- Top rated antifouling in independent tests for maximum protection and long life
- Formulated specifically for professional application.
- Maximum protection even during stationary periods at the dock or mooring.
- Available in 3-gallon packaging to achieve margin and labor efficiencies in the boat yard.