|Manufacturer Part No.
Islands 77 Plus was developed as an alternative to tin-based antifouling paints to protect against the harshest marine environments. Using the newest biocide technology, a revolutionary polymer binder system produces an engineered biocide release that leaves no harmful effects on the environment. The result is a multi-season self-polishing paint that provides equivalent protection to tin-based formulas.
· Harder self-polishing polymer binding system
· Highest grade of cuprous oxide available (more potent active ingredient)
· Better colour consistency for colour matching
· Consistent viscosity = better flow and rolling ability
· Llyod’s Registry Certified