Electronics & Electrical Sales Representative
Reporting directly to the Sales Operational Manager this individual will have the overall responsibilityfor advising and supporting electronics sales throughout the store.
• Should be familiar with marine electrics and electronics, their uses and their functioning.
• Assisting and advising customers on marine electronic systems.
• Candidate should be familiar with the marine industry it’s offerings and opportunities in this category.
• Execute an effective strategy for electronic sales and product selection and oversee stocking.
• An ability to communicate effectively with vendors and customers is essential
• Should be familiar with the marine industry and offerings and opportunities in this category.
• A candidate with experience on yachts would enjoy some advantage.
• Minimum Four years’ experience in the field of marine electronics.
• Solid understanding of electronics as it relates to marine applications.
• Be up to date in trends in electronics and innovations that are taking place.
• Excellent communication skills, software knowledge and experience, and detail oriented.
• Fluent in English (spoken and written), French will be great benefit.
• Must have a Dutch passport or valid resident permit.
Please submit your application and resume before January 16, 2017 to Budget Marine N.V., PO Box 434, Philipsburg, and St.Maarten. Fax 544-4409, or email: HR.StMaarten@budgetmarine.com
Marine Sales Representative
You will be responsible for sales and service to customers, dealing with product information inquiries. You will be dealing with inquiries from walk-in customers or via phone, fax or email.
• Sales of marine products in stock
• Give technical advice to customers about products and product lines
• Handle large project sales, source products not in stock
• Prepare Quotes and Sale Orders for parts
• Assist in warranty claims or troubleshoot product related problems
• Ensure that allocated area in store is appropriately merchandised and maintained
• Advise purchasing department on changes in market
• Other related tasks for the sales floor
• 5 years’ experience in the marine industry, marine retail preferred
• Extensive Knowledge of Marine Products
• Fluent in English (spoken and written). French, Spanish and/or Dutch a plus
• Friendly and open personality, excellent communication and customer service skills
• Computer literate
Please submit your application and resume to Budget Marine N.V., PO Box 434, Philipsburg, St.Maarten. Fax 544-4409, or email: HR.StMaarten@budgetmarine.com.