|Manufacturer Part No.||E32158|
|List Price:||US$ 945.00 EACH|
Raymarine’s AIS650 AIS transceiver brings best-in-class AIS features and performance in a rugged enclosure that’s 50% smaller than previous generation AIS transceivers. The Class B AIS 650 transmits your boat’s navigational status data to other nearby AIS users, and also receives and plots their postions on your radar and chart displays automatically! The AIS650 replaces the AIS500 in the Raymarine product line.
Engineered for seamless integration with Raymarine MFD products, the AIS650 offers unparalleled connectivity options including simultaneous Seatalkng, NMEA0183 and PC USB 2.0. AIS650 also includes a 50-channel RAIM compliant GPS receiver for outstanding accuracy.
- Hardware and Software selectable silent mode.
- SD card slot for AIS data recording and configuration.
- Front-facing multicolour LED status and diagnostic indicator.
- Class B AIS Transmitter and Receiver
- 50-Channel RAIM Compliant GPS Included
- Dual channel receiver for fast target acquisition and updating.
- Receives both Class A and Class B broadcasts
- Hardware and Software Selectable Silent Mode
- SeaTalkng, NMEA0183 and USB Interfaces
- NMEA2000 compatible (with optional STNG to Device Net cable adapter)
- Integrated NMEA0183 multiplexer simplifies installation with legacy MFD’s and VHF radios
- Compatible with Raymarine MFD’s.