|Manufacturer Part No.||B014|
If you don’t need or don’t want a full AIS transponder you can still gain a lot of benefit from a receive-only system. You will greatly increase your situational awareness and lessen chances of close quarters encounters with other shipping.
The EasyAIS 2 is a high quality AIS receiver. It is a true dual channel receiver which minimizes the problems of lost data that are seen with single or switching type receivers.
- Very high sensitivity for maximum range
- Compensates for any losses in antenna splitters
- Receives data from both Class A and Class B transmitters
- Output is standard 38,400 baud for connection to any AIS capable chart plotter or navigation computer
- Very low power consumption, allows you to leave it on full time whilst passage making. Especially useful at night or when shorthanded.
- Built in multiplexer adds 4800 baud data to the 38,400 baud output stream
Requires a separate VHF antenna or use an existing antenna with the EasySplit 2 below.
Size:140 x 140 x 35 mm Antenna connection: BNC Female
Power: 9 to 28 VDC at 80mA Sensitivity -112 dBm