|St. Maarten Store Price:||$300.00|
|Manufacturer Part No.:||84-2030-00|
|St. Maarten Export Price* :||$270.00|
|St. Maarten Onhand :||Yes|
The best thing you can do to extend the life of your battery bank is to install proper monitoring equipment. Batteries are easily damaged by overdischarge. A battery monitor will tell you exactly how much you’ve taken out of your batteries and even how much longer you can go before recharging is necessary.
Battery Status At A Glance!
The LinkLITE battery monitor can measure currents up to 1,000 Amps. It selectively displays voltage, charge and discharge current, consumed amp hours and remaining battery capacity. It is equipped with an internal programmable alarm relay, to run a generator when needed or to turn off devices when the battery voltage exceeds programmable boundaries. Single 500 Amp shunt included. 12 or 24 volt
- Read your battery bank like a fuel gauge
- Provides critical information about the status of your battery bank
- Displays voltage, current, consumed amp hours and remaining battery capacity
- Secondary battery bank voltage monitoring
- Auto sensing battery voltage inputs
- Programmable alarm relay can be used with generator autostart
- Large backlit LCD display
- Splash proof frontpanel in a 52mm diameter hole.
- Quick nut mounting construction
|Manufacturer Part No.||84-2030-00|
|St. Maarten Export Price*||$270.00|
|St. Maarten Onhand||Yes|