|Manufacturer Part No.||LOF/WX11205-LOW|
|List Price:||US$ 979.35 EACH|
Lofrans’ X vertical windlass range series is designed to provide anchoring solutions for sail and motor boats from 18 to 100 feet. The X series is made up by the following models: X1, X2, X3, X3.5, X4 and X5 all available instandard version with drum and in low profile version. The Project versions have a built-in control box within the motor casing. All models are available in different motorization to meet any customers’ requirements. At Budget Marine, we carry the most popular models in stock and can special order other models for you.
- Watertight stainless steel ball bearings in the base for maintenance-free top performance functionality.
- Clutch consisting of two conical discs, fitted on to the main shaft by two flat parallel planes on the shaft, thus avoiding the use of keys and spreading the load on a wider surface.
- Models X1, X2 and X3 have a Gypsy designed to manage both rope and chain
- Independent drum rotation from Gypsy, for warping operation.
- Manual override, enabling the windlass to recover the chain and anchor in the event of electrical failure. The manual override mechanism is within the gearbox, made up by a spring loaded ratchet, whose secondary function is to provide a safety mechanism so that chain jams do not damage the deck.
- Luxury chrome bronze base and drum
- With drum or without drum
- Indepent Gypsy and drum operation
- Rope and chain combination Gypsy
- Manual chain release
- Rope chain management by the spring load arm
- Chain counter pre-setting as standard
- Heavy duty rated IP67 electric motor
- Anodised marine aluminium gearbox