|Referencia del fabricante||ANR/FTR023|
|Código de producto:||ANR/FTR023|
|Opciones de entrega:||
Descripción del producto
FORTRESS – The World’s Best Anchors®!
Fortress anchors are precision-machined from an aluminum-magnesium alloy, which insures faster-setting and deeper-penetration in common sea bottoms compared to traditional, much heavier steel anchors.
In holding power tests conducted by the US Navy, the Fortress anchors held 200-300x their weight on average, which was far superior to the performance of the competitive steel anchors in this test. Additionally, concerns regarding the structural strength of an aluminum-alloy anchor were addressed and put to rest by the US Navy with this statement in their summary report: “The fact that the Fortress anchors incurred no significant structural damage at such high holding ratios suggests that the anchors have been extensively engineered from both the hydrodynamic and structural standpoints.”
- Easily assembles and disassembles for convenient storage.
- Adjustable fluke angles for outstanding holding power: 32° for common bottoms, 45° for soft mud.
In recent Chesapeake Bay soft mud tests with the boating media present, a 21 lb (10 kg) Fortress anchor out-performed 10 competitive steel anchors weighing 35-46 lbs (16-21 kg) by a significant margin.
- Type Approved by the American Bureau of Shipping (ABS)
- Models FX-37 to FX-125 are certified by DNV GL as “Super High Holding Power” (SHHP) anchors
- Lifetime Parts Replacement Warranty – in the unlikely event that you ever damage an anchor part, simply contact Fortress directly to replace the damaged part for free, and the only cost is for the shipping of the new part.
- High-tech, rustproof aluminum-alloy
- Tough anodized finish
- Eight model sizes for boats up to 150-ft (46 meters)
- Made in the USA since 1986
Información del producto