The i50 and i60 Instruments from Raymarine offer boaters an excellent combination of great looks, high performance and extreme value. Designed to accommodate either stand-alone or fully integrated installations, the i50 and i60 instruments feature Raymarine's exclusive SeaTalkng networking for simple installation and practically bullet-proof reliability. Each instrument offers extra-large digits and readouts, razor-sharp LCD displays and red backlighting for outstanding visibility in all lighting conditions. Both i50 Digital and i60 Analog Instrument displays are fully compatible with our i70 Color Multifunction Instrument too. Boaters can now customize their systems with any combination of monochrome LCD, color LCD and analog instruments as needed. Raymarine also offers the p70 and p70R Color Autopilot controllers which also match with our instruments and multifunction displays.
For the ultimate in flexibility the i50 and i60 Instruments support SeaTalkng and NMEA2000 CANBUS networking, as well as our original SeaTalk 1 networking. This makes upgrading older instruments a breeze. Connect your analog depth, speed and wind transducers directly to respective instrument display, or use the displays as repeaters for SeaTalkng or NMEA 2000 smart transducer data: the choice is yours.
i50 and i60 Instruments are designed to operate from 12V DC power, and are ultra-efficient drawing less than 1 watt as repeaters, or 2.4 watts while hosting a transducer. All of the i50 and i60 Instruments are waterproof to IPX6 standards.
- Ultra-modern design complements Raymarine's latest a and c Series Multifunction display and instrument systems.
- Large, crisp LCD displays with high contrast for excellent visibility.
- Red backlighting for outstanding night-time visibility.
- SeaTalkng, NMEA2000 and SeaTalk-1 Networking for maximum flexibility.
- Built-in transducer connections on Depth, Speed, Wind and Tridata simplify installation.
- Same mounting hole as older ST60 instruments
- 110mm x 115mm profile and 90mm circular cut-out
Fully compatible with i70S, p70 and p70R Color Instruments and Autopilots.